At McCoy Roofing, we believe all your roofing needs should be handled under the same roof.
Lots of work goes into installing or repairing your roof — and we're not even talking about the construction part. The tricky dance between insurance providers, roofing bids, siding companies, and your budget begins the day you decide to take action and doesn't end until it ends — unless you call McCoy Roofing of Omaha.
We firmly believe in the value of family. Togetherness under one roof. Clear communication. Going to bat for one another. This is how we prefer to do business with our Omaha-area customers; gathering everything up in one place by communicating with your insurance company so you don't have to, while repairing or installing your roofing and siding in one fell swoop. We'll help you weather the storm throughout the process — and for years to come.
New Roofing Installation & Roof Repair
- Scheduling a roof inspection with us will be the only work you need to do. One of our experienced Roofing Specialists will inspect your roof everywhere to determine what roof repairs, if any, need to happen.
- Our Omaha roofing team works hard every minute they're on the job to ensure your new or repaired roofing is durable, installed perfectly, and looks great.
- We pay extremely close attention to our underlays and flashing; the unseen work in roofing is just as important as the part you do see.
- The only reminder you'll be left with after we're gone —beyond a beautiful, functional roof —is peace of mind that your home, and family, are safer.
Siding Installation or Full Replacement
- Siding installation takes plenty of know-how if it's to be done right, which is why we perform all installations with expert attention to detail, safety, and quality.
- We install our siding with special care for proper flashing—a common problem for construction companies who rush through the installation process.
- Sealing between the house and the siding is placed consistently and evenly to prevent irritating noise in windy weather.
- Our Siding Installation Expert will be with you to customize your siding every step of the way, making the process of beautifying your home both simple and reassuring.
Seamless Steel Siding
- If you're thinking about new siding for your home, seamless steel siding is a highly popular alternative to vinyl. Each piece is cut precisely to the correct length and given a woodgrain look by a special machine we bring to your construction site, creating a beautiful finish that will last for years.
- Unlike vinyl siding, seamless steel won't fade in the sun—giving you a broader selection of color options.
- Seamless steel siding is less wasteful than vinyl, as each piece is cut to the exact dimensions needed for installation.
- With its special outer coating, seamless steel is considerably more efficient than vinyl, reflecting heat and helping keep your home cool during the summer months.
- Seamless steel siding carries a lifetime warranty, raising the value and desirability of your home.
- Installation time is flexible. While vinyl may crack during installation in the cold of winter, seamless steel can be cut and installed year round.
- We are licensed with the state as a general contractor, which permits us to offer services spanning many, many different trades—including gutters.
- Please contact us for more information regarding what we can do.
- We have experience roofing apartment complexes, churches, banks, and other commercial buildings, as well as experience in new construction and re-roofing.
- We're also proud to be a certified Johns Manville installer.